Scholar aluminium tactical pen with built in 140 lumen torch c/w strobe function
Available in either Stainless steel or Aluminium, Scholar is a unique and innovative product designed and manufactured by PowerTac. It is a combination of a real ball-point pen and a 140 Lumen flashlight. Made from highly polished stainless steel or light weight aerospace-grade anodized aluminium.
The Scholar is ideal for reading, writing and self defense. It is an every day carry masterpiece built with 2 levels of brightness and strobe. The maximum output of 140 lumens creates a beam distance of over 70 meters.
- Made from lightweight aerospace-grade Type III anodized aluminium
- Striking bezel and pen head for self defense
- LED type: CREE XP-G2 with 40+ year life expectancy
- Constant current circuit design
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- 3 brightness modes
- Precision, high efficiency optical lens
- Requires (1) AAA Ni-MH or alkaline battery
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-6 standards
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Battery: 1x A AA – Alkaline, Lithium, NiMh (Batteries NOT included)
- Max Beam Distance: 70 meters
- Length: (153mm)
- Body Diameter: (14.5mm)
- Weight: (80g) – Stainless version, (35g) – Aluminium version (excluding batteries)
There are no reviews yet.